SANSSpace™ Virtual Language Learning Platform
Extend language learning to your students anyplace, anytime, on any device.
SANSSpace virtual language learning platform offers tools for language teachers to develop, manage, and seamlessly deliver rich multimedia course content and allows students to access it anytime, anywhere, using a variety of devices including PCs, tablets, Chromebook™ notebook computers and more. Integrated into your curriculum, this managed environment offers students more collaboration and student-centered learning.
Listening and Speaking Activities – Oral Assessment – Authentic Media Integration
Virtual Language Lab – Chromebook™ – iPad® – 1 to 1 Programs
Mobile Language Learning
NEW! SANSSpace LIVE gives teachers the ability to hold anytime – anywhere interactive language lab sessions. Students gain more opportunity to develop communication skills with work on listening and speaking practice, individually or in pairs, all in a teacher guided setting.
Your language lab is now any classroom or anywhere, any day or every day.
1 to 1 and BYOD schools have a powerful teaching tool to maximize individual and group language learning like never before!
I WANT A DEMO
SANSSpace Live interactive instructor interface
- Modern and intuitive teacher and student interfaces
- Communicate with all students, individual students, or pairs working together
- Pair students for listening and speaking practice
- Select and send media files to students
- Live monitoring and oversight of student activity
- Easily collect student work for review and assessment anytime, anywhere
REACH STUDENTS WHERE THEY ARE
- Language learning is now 24/7 with SANSSpace cloud-compatible virtual platform
- Access to language courses and content from almost any device – on-the-go, flexible learning with the SANSSpace Mobile App
- The virtual language lab comparative recorder facilitates student engagement in real-world listening and speaking activities for increased proficiency
- Students and teachers seamlessly share ideas using the built-in synchronous and asynchronous collaboration tools
- Instructors use the progressive tracking tools to assess student and group learning competencies
- Text, verbal, and video instructor feedback placed within each student's work provides a framework for students to reflect, review, and revise their output to improve communication skills
A VIRTUAL COMPARATIVE RECORDER TO DEVELOP COMMUNICATION SKILLS
The SANSSpace virtual comparative recorder delivers
high-quality audio and video content and enables students
to comment or respond to questions, as well as save their
work. Students can then listen to the audio or view the video
content simultaneously with their recording for comparison
You provide feedback and guidance simply by inserting text,
audio or video comments at any point within a recording.
Download more information on SANSSpace
LANGUAGE LEARNING THAT'S AS MOBILE AS THEY ARE
Students today are connected electronically 24/7. With the SANSSpace mobile
app, language learning activities can continue wherever they are. Now they can
access SANSSpace from tablets and other mobile devices. They'll find it easy to
listen to an audio file or view an assigned video, do some speaking practice or
check on course announcements on the fly.
TRACKING STUDENT PROGRESS
SANSSpace tracks and captures how each student interacts with
multimedia content. This detailed tracking and reporting capability can
be a great indicator of how fluidly students are working through
course content. This also means that you can measure individual progress
or gauge overall results for an entire class, allowing for easy identification
of a specific assignment or concept and redirection as necessary.
Take a Quick Tour...
See sample courses and content, and the SANSSpace virtual comparative recorder on the SANSSpace demo site.
If you would like a more in depth on-line tour or to discuss how you can utilize SANSSpace to provide more learning opportunities for your students, please contact us at email@example.com.