When class time ends, language learning continues with SANSSpace.
SANSSpace is a Virtual Language Learning Environment designed specifically for language educators and their students.
With SANSSpace students can engage in language learning 24/7. SANSSpace manages access to learning content and provides both students and teachers with web based collaboration tools to create an open learning environment.
Linking Course Management, Content Delivery and Language Learning Communities
The Need For Flexible Learning
In today's world learning takes place 24/7.
Schools may be in a fixed physical location with time specific learning; they may be virtual without set spaces or times; or they may be blended, combining both fixed and virtual learning spaces. Varied learning environments provide schools with opportunities to address the needs of student populations that may be full or part-time and on or off campus – often with schedules that make it difficult to facilitate only traditional classroom based language learning. SANSSpace extends language learning opportunities to meet these needs and the expectations of today's students.
Manage Language Learning Content And Users
- Segment Courses, Content, and Permissions for Use in a Secure Environment
- Detailed Tracking and Reporting of User Activity for Instructors, Students and Administrators
- Integrates with Institutional Databases
- Enables Flex-time for Language Instructors to Review and Assess Student Work When and Where it is Most Convenient
Language Learning Tools
- SANSSpace Virtual Comparative Recorder for Listening and Speaking Activities
- Provide Feedback – Easily Insert Audio Comments into Student Recordings
- Create Audio, Video, Text, Web Resourced Activities
- Incorporate On-line Course Ancillaries
Collaboration and Open Learning
- Text, Voice, and Video Chat – Blogs, Forums, Discussions
- Resource and Screen Sharing
- Flexible Instructor/Student On-Line Office Hours
- Study Group Collaboration Anytime, Anywhere
- Provide Voice/Text Announcements and Directives
Take a Quick Tour...
See sample courses and content, and the SANSSpace virtual comparative recorder on the SANSSpace demo site.
If you would like a more in depth on-line tour or to discuss how you can utilize SANSSpace to provide more learning opportunities for your students, please contact us at email@example.com.