SANSSpace™ Virtual Language Learning Platform
Extend language learning to your students anyplace, anytime, on any device.
Today teaching and learning take place in schools with a set schedule, in virtual settings without specific
time parameters, and as a blended experience with both fixed and virtual learning. As teachers, you
are challenged by the need to engage a variety of learners at a variety of times in a variety of ways and
provide them with immediate access to real-world multimedia content.
SANSSpace keeps students and teachers connected with communication tools, including live audio
and video chat, forums, and announcements. Whether it's live or recorded, this virtual community
provides students with more opportunities for collaborative learning with oversight and guidance.
Using the SANSSpace platform, language teachers like you can set up virtual office hours and take
advantage of the flexibility you have to give students individualized attention in a comfortable setting.
Download more information on SANSSpace
REACH STUDENTS WHERE THEY ARE
- Language learning is now 24/7 with SANSSpace cloud-compatible virtual platform
- Access to language courses and content from almost any device – on-the-go, flexible learning with the SANSSpace Mobile App
- The virtual language lab comparative recorder facilitates student engagement in real-world listening and speaking activities for increased proficiency
- Students and teachers seamlessly share ideas using the built-in synchronous and asynchronous collaboration tools
- Instructors use the progressive tracking tools to assess student and group learning competencies
- Text, verbal, and video instructor feedback placed within each student's work provides a framework for students to reflect, review, and revise their output to improve communication skills
A VIRTUAL COMPARATIVE RECORDER TO DEVELOP COMMUNICATION SKILLS
The SANSSpace virtual comparative recorder delivers
high-quality audio and video content and enables students
to comment or respond to questions, as well as save their
work. Students can then listen to the audio or view the video
content simultaneously with their recording for comparison
You provide feedback and guidance simply by inserting text,
audio or video comments at any point within a recording.
LANGUAGE LEARNING THAT'S AS MOBILE AS THEY ARE
Students today are connected electronically 24/7. With the SANSSpace mobile
app, language learning activities can continue wherever they are. Now they can
access SANSSpace from tablets and other mobile devices. They'll find it easy to
listen to an audio file or view an assigned video, do some speaking practice or
check on course announcements on the fly.
TRACKING STUDENT PROGRESS
SANSSpace tracks and captures how each student interacts with
multimedia content. This detailed tracking and reporting capability can
be a great indicator of how fluidly students are working through
course content. This also means that you can measure individual progress
or gauge overall results for an entire class, allowing for easy identification
of a specific assignment or concept and redirection as necessary.
Take a Quick Tour...
See sample courses and content, and the SANSSpace virtual comparative recorder on the SANSSpace demo site.
If you would like a more in depth on-line tour or to discuss how you can utilize SANSSpace to provide more learning opportunities for your students, please contact us at email@example.com.